Search This Blog

Friday, December 01, 2006

Tagged!

My blog is mostly serious and rarely light-hearted. So today is a light-hearted post. on Tuesday Undeniable liberal "Tagged" me so this means that I have to list six weird things about myself. I also have to tag six other people. So if I tag you play along, it's all for fun. Well here I go six weird things about myself.
  1. I am afraid of heights, but love to fly
  2. I was afraid of chucky the doll until I was Sixteen ( he still creeps me out)
  3. I like the show Smallville
  4. I don't like anything on my burgers
  5. I think gasoline smells good
  6. I like to eat fritos and spaghetti together

There it is, let the laugh fly. I hope you enjoyed that, and look out I am about to start tagging.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fritos and spaghetti?

TOGETHER!? Please say it's not TOGETHER!!! ;)

Steve~

Sister Christian said...

6 weird things about me? Damn, that's gonna be difficult to pull off.
...I'm incredibly tempted to try your special mix of fritos and spaghetti, though...

Anonymous said...

hey gasolene really smells good! I liked your post of Tags.. and even though you havent Tagged me I am going to steal that topic from you!Thanks for visting my blog



Sneha
http://duvedisneha.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice post!
i've tagged u :D


Peace & Love
Rajeev

Anonymous said...

Ah! There's two of us! I love the smell of gas, as well! And I like Fritos and spaghetti, too.....just one at a time. Sorry..(:

Anonymous said...

Argh! You tagged me!

I have to divulge more of my weird stuff from the last confession!

Gasoline does smell nice. Yikes! Now I have one more weirds stuff under my... nose?! Argh!

Anonymous said...

Ah! no Probs!
Infact I Enjoyed it :P


Peace & Love
Rajeev

Anonymous said...

Hum, all righty then, I will post six things.

T

pissed off patricia said...

Jeez, how does one narrow it down to six?

KariinAfrica said...

Who are you??!!!

Anonymous said...

Great list, thanks for playing. Fritos and spaghetti....that's the best one I've seen so far.

KariinAfrica said...

Yeah i remember but you never told me how you found me or who u were

Anonymous said...

wow those are some pretty weird things. you like the smell of gasoline Ugh!!! Just kidding Haha!! but I love smallvlle too!