Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tagged II: The Reckoning

Last December C-dell was tagged by Undeniable Liberal to list weird thing about himself, this summer C-dell faces two taggers Enemy of the Republic & Urban Butterfly. Tagged II: The Reckoning opens June 5th

"better than the original"-Sikel and Abbot

"Breakout Post of the summer"-Tumbling Stone

"masterpiece, thrill ride, you have to read this post"- Whitley Times

  1. When I am alone I talk my thoughts
  2. When really being myself I am very goofy
  3. I have a memory box where I keep thing that remind me of important days or events
  4. I think I am addicted to soda
  5. I wonder if human beings will ever really have peace
  6. If a woman can really truly sing I am instantly attracted to her
  7. If a person cares only for themselves or limits themselves to their immediate surroundings I am instantly biased against them
  8. I love being naked(TMI perhaps)

each blogger starts with eight - ten random facts/habits about themselves…* people who are tagged need to write posts in their own blog about the tag and post these rules…* at the end of your post, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names

Charlie, Imran, Deborah, Dirk Star, Sornie, Betmo, Anne, Simon are Tagged to have their own spin offs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eeek! Now how will I ever come up with 8 things that are interesting about me??
Thanks for thinking of me though. I'll have to think about this and get back to you.
It's cute how you made this meme sound like a movie. Lol.

Anonymous said...

The meme is posted. :)

Enemy of the Republic said...

Hah. Thank you for this. More later.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Thanks for doing the post! I enjoyed your answers.

I talk to myself to- when I'm alone and when I'm with people! I have no shame!! hahaha!

I can be goofy sometimes. And the only people who see that side of me are closest to me.

Soda's good.

Peace! I wish...

I love being naked too!! Hey, let's start a club!! =) That's not TMI!! That's YOU! Embrace you!!

Peace & Love

X. Dell said...

I see Enemy got you too.

1--Talking to yourself might yield the most intelligent conversation you'll ever have in this life.

2--Goofy's good, although you might want to try being Mickey every now and then.

3--That'll help your biographers.

4--Join the club

5--I have found it on occasion. The question is if they can find a lasting peace.

6--If I were you, that would make me a necrophile (Lady Day, Janis Joplin, Mary Welles) or a little old lady pervert (Lena Horne, Etta James, etc.)

7--Someday, you might be able to show a few of those people that there's a whole big world that lays outside of them.

8--I understand. Naked feels good.

Thanks for not tagging me.