Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Catch Up

Wow, a lot has happened since my last post. Fidel Castro resigned, the Writer's Strike was settled, Obama is took a significant lead, my blog had it's 2 YEAR anniversary on the 16th. So where should I start? I want to discuss Senator Obama's heavy lead over Senator Clinton. People have been trying to pump up the contest between Senators Obama & Clinton, while simultaneously Making it seem that the Republican race is basically over. The truth is that Senator Obama is taking Primaries with a huge lead, and Senator McCain and Governor Huckabee are finishing off very close to even and Huckabee is winning Primaries. This is an example of the media placing candidates in certain positions. As I stated before I am done predicting this race, but from an observer's point of view the opposite is true to what the media is saying. Fidel Castro said that he would not seek nor accept a new term as either president or commander-in-chief. What does this mean? I'll tell you the truth. I feel that F. Castro resigning probably won't change much, but I am only about 68% sure about that I don't know much about Cuba, but R. Castro is a different man. On the other side of that coin he was VP for F. Castro’s entire Presidency so he was witness to whatever was going on down there. How his administration will differ from his brothers is Yet to be seen. My Blog is Two years old, I am so proud! I am busy a lot so I don't post as much, but I am still here and do not plan to stop anytime soon. Even know I am handling some business. I am in College Station, Texas, at Texas A & M with La Tech's SGA. I am Fulfilling my Senatorial Duties and representing my University. So I have time to kill till the conference begins. So I am still a blogger, just a busy one. The writer Strike is over, so your favorite TV shows are back. I don't watch much TV anymore, but there are a few shows that I miss and will be glad to see back. A lot has happened, I hope that this post covered everything I would have talked about.

4 comments:

billie said...

congrats!!! staying busy and positive is important- and you are involved- which is the most so.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Happy Birthday!! My bleep bleep bloglines wasn't showing you with any new posts! AAARGH! I'll delete the subscription, and subscribe again.

As you can see, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Hang tough my friend!!

Robert E. Morgan, Jr. said...

Congratulations! You are a very gifted young man, keep up the good work. Good luck in Texas.

Anonymous said...

As always, I love hearing your insights on what's gong on in the news. I get most of my news from NPR and the BBC, and you're right; they have been portraying the races (esp NPR) just as you said.

I must say, I was happy that LOST was up and running again. I mean, when the heck are they going to get off that island?