Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Israel vs Palastine

I must admit that I do not know much about the conflict there I try understand it, but I must admit I have a hard time understanding. What I understand is this (I may be off on certain thing please feel free to correct me with facts not opinions) after WWII many Jews were displaced and searched for a place to call their own. The Palestinians offered to let them in to their country. Over time the land that was Palestine was given to the Jewish people to form their own nation, and the Palestinians were gradually forced into a minority role. My understanding is that the Jewish people feel that the land is theirs, because God gave it to them. If that is the justification then this is not an acceptable means of claiming ownership. I think it is unfair for one group of people to unseat another and take their home. Now I want to clear up that I DO NOT support any terrorist organization including HAMAS. I don't think that the Palestinians should resort to terrorism, but I just don't get how we can throw 100% of our support behind Israel. Clearly this is a complex issue that requires a little more finesse than usual. Clearly to me a shared state is the answer. What I want to make clear is that Israel and Palestine are in the wrong. Israel cannot take someones home and then use violence to subjugate them, Palestine via HAMAS is in no way justified to use violence to get it's aims across. Again I am a novice at this topic my explanation and opinions are based on my knowledge of the situation in the area. If I am wrong on any of the FACTS please correct them so I can correct myself

Go here to become a fan on Facebook!!!!
www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Views-of-the-Silent-Majority/36058826546?ref=ts

1 comment:

Shaunaenbx said...

and other major world governments changed monetary policy as it relates to gold many times. In 1992 Signaling was discontinued. The divorce was finalized on November 10, 2007. As with Religion, Ancient Alien Theory claims a non Darwinian Evolution for Human Evolution and they both account (however fantastically, one may think) for the genetic and especially chromosomal variation between ourselves and say chimpanzees (said to be our nearest 'Darwinian' relatives). If youre someone who hasnt had any luck with acai products